Friday, June 12, 2009

birthday wellies

Who doesn't like a good surprise? Two weeks ago, i celebrated my 26th birthday. To keep it simple, I took a handful of friends to Atlantic City-I've never been before and thought why not. I had a great time and left thinking, my birthday turned out great. I wasn't expecting anything more but lo and behold, Jacob and Ferris had something else for me. On my actual birth date, they manage to get a handful of friends together, into my apartment for the surprise. Well the surprise was on them. For me, unexpectedly seeing 15 crowded friends in my living room had me in serious freak out mode. This in turn made everyone else scream. When I finally calmed down, I felt really honor to have all of those people in my life. Simply amazing people.Good times with good people. One sweet part were the wellies I got as a gift. I LOVE the color red and have been achin' for these for quite some time. This birthday was great and it was definitely one for the memory books.

No comments:

Post a Comment